I am trying to avoid that.. Does anyone have a better solution?
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
1. From Internet Options> General > Browsing History> Delete (next screen) uncheck Preserve Favorites website data then check and delete Temporary Internet Files.
2. Go to Internet Options> Security> Internet Zone, set it to Default.
3. Check any third-party security programs to see if one of them is blocking scripts, scripting, active content. A number of security programs can be configured to block scripts.
4. Try these two commands from Start> Run> cmd [enter]
regsvr32 vbscript.dll [enter]
regsvr32 jscript.dll [enter]
5. See if a browser add-on is causing the problem.
Start Internet Explorer without add-ons by right-clicking the IE icon on the desktop. Choose Start without add-ons.
from Start> Programs> Accessories> System tools> Internet Explorer (no add-ons)
If the problem goes away, an add-on is causing it.