• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

trying to reinstall MSN toolbar.on the msn toolbar site, when i download msn toolbar, bing toolbar actually loads.

ck2103 asked on
 just suddenly my msn toolbar went blank with no options. upon going to the msn toolbar site, reinstalled and now i have something called bing toolbar. why didn't the msntoolbar reinstall. i don't want a bing tool bar. i was completely happy with what i had. how can i get the msntoolbar back? it's still working perfectly on my desktop computer, why not on my laptop?
13 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Irfan H replied on

Hello ck2103,

The old MSN toolbar that you are referring to is not available for download anymore. The MSN toolbar has a latest version for download and comes with BING as the search engine.

Check out the below link that will give you more information on the new options included with the New toolbar:

Hello http://www.microsoft.com/toolbar/

Irfan H, Microsoft Answers Support Engineer. Visit our

Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Be the first person to mark this helpful

Abuse history

progress