Hi John Guida,
Welcome to Microsoft Answers.
To run a particular application that doesn’t have a valid Digital signature follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Right click on the file or program that you are not able to access.
2. Go to properties and click “Unblock”.
3. Try to run the application again.
Follow the steps mentioned below to unblock the files that do not have a valid digital signature to load on your system.
1. Click on start button.
2. Type “Internet Explorer” in the “Start Search Box” and select it from the menu.
3. Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”.
4. Click on “Advanced tab” and locate “Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid” under the “Security” category and check the box.
5. Click Apply and then Ok.
6. Close the Internet Explorer and restart Internet Explorer.
Hope this information is helpful.
Thank you and Regards.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
and let us know what you think.
74 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.