Server Error in '/' Application Runtime Error

Server Error in '/' Application.
This is what is coming up.  I am trying to gain access to my Roxio Photo Suite.  I just errased my entire computor and brought it back to specs.  I loaded my printer with no problem, but when I loaded my camera disc, (PhotoSuite) and tried to open it this notice came up.  What is it, and what do I need to do about it? Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Answer
Answer

Hi,

A search of the web didn't find many instances of this problem. It may be a temporary server problem which can't be resolved on your end.

Try clearing the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies from Internet Options> General> etc.

Hope this helps,
Don

143 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 10, 2020 Views 79,352 Applies to:

Related Forums