Script error message that i cant get rid off!!!

This is what im seeing constantly

An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line:     61
Char:    309
Error:    Not Implemented
Code:    0
URL:     http://www.trademe.co.nz/JavaScript/Browse/Listing31070.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
                    YES         NO

Please Please Please Please Help,  I get this message every day and click either Yes or No or the red cross in the corner and it just keeps coming back....?   
I have gone into Tools then Internet options then advanced and have enabled the disable script debugging (internet explorer) and disable script debugging (other)
and also gone into security, custom level and ticked the Enable active scripting plue all the other scripting boxes are also set to enable!?!  So im not sure what else to do...im so confused and its a real problem with looking a some of my favourite websites that require me to open up and inlarge pictures as when i click on the inlarge picture prompt the whole screen fills up with a transluent grey box with the script error message over the top of it and i cant see the picture at all...its a real pain!  Someone please please help!?  Thanks heaps
|
Answer
Answer
Do you have the latest version of Java installed? - If not get it from www.java.com

Remember that there are 32 & 64-Bit versions of Java - if you are running Win 7 64-Bit, I suggest that you download & install both.

If thats not the problem try temprarily disabling all Add-ons (using Manage Add-Ons) except Java & see what happens.
All answers and suggestions are provided by an enthusiastic amateur and are therefore without warranty either explicit or implicit. Basically you use my suggestions at your own risk.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2021 Views 13,843 Applies to:

Related Forum