Recovering accidentally deleted passwords once stored on IE

How can I retrieve my private password data that I accidentally deleted? I really need to get my school email password i don't remember it and I need to access my account. It was stored in my private data but I accidentally deleted it!! I was under tools and i accidentally pressed clear private data and it cleared all of my saved passwords for some of my websites...is there anything I can do to restore them?? can some PLEASE help me!!!!!??
Answer
Answer
Hi,

Thank you for using Windows Vista Forums.

I’m sorry to say that there is no such option to  retrieve the password which is already deleted. However, you can try logging in to those websites and click on forgot password and try to answer the series of question to reset the password.

Let us know how it works.

You can try to restore the operating system to an earlier point in time and check if it works.
Follow these steps:

1. Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.

2. In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click next.

3. In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to experience the issue, and then click next.

4. Click Finish.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936212  

Regards,
Amritha-Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 18, 2021 Views 8,290 Applies to:

Related Forums