Keep getting j script except info compilation error syntax error.have tryed virus protection . can you help
The issue here is likely to be the proxy script if using a network and proxy server.
Here’s what you can try.
1. Close all open instances of IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Go to Start >Control Panel
3. Go to "Internet Options".
4. Select the Connections tab and then click the "LAN settings" button.
5. At the top section of this screen are two settings - "Automatically detect settings" and "Use automatic configuration script".
6. Uncheck the "Use automatic configuration script" option.
7. Click OK on both of the open dialog boxes until you are back at Control Panel.
Fire up IE and now try your problem website again.
Hopefully it should work without the JScript error.
6 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.