IE 8 won't print complete page

I have a vista 64bit ultimate system with 6 gigs of ram.  After updating to IE8 when I try to print html emails from Outlook Express, 2 inches or so on the right side of every first page (and first page only) are cut off.  Plain text prints fine.  I have a HP OfficeJet 6000 E609n printer.  I have uninstalled IE8 and rolled back to IE7 ... the entire page is printed with IE7.  When I reinstall IE8 the first page of the email gets cut off when I try to print.  I have disabled all add-ons in IE ... this did not work.  I have tried uninstalling the Internet Printing Client ... this did not work.  I do not have MSIA installed.  I can copy and paste the email into a word document and it prints out fine.  Any suggestions?
Answer
Answer

I was able to reproduce the example provided by Robert above. The hotfix below fixed the print issue as described by the original poster and Robert above. You can find the information and hotfix download here:

The right side of the first page of a printed .eml file may be truncated on a computer that has Internet Explorer 8 installed

Steven
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 9, 2019 Views 41,158 Applies to:

Related Forums