· Which browser are you using to upload the attachments?
· What happens when you try to upload the attachments to either hotmail or AOL?
· Have you configured your Time Warner Road Runner email account with either Outlook or Windows Live Mail?
As you have mentioned that you are able to upload attachments on this computer when you connect the tower to the different power source and not from the same power source then this might be an issue with the physical connection itself.
If you are using Internet Explorer as the browser for Time Warner Road Runner Email then you may try deleting Temporary Internet files on the computer and check if you are able to attach the files without any issues.
It's a good idea to delete temporary Internet files periodically to free hard disk space.
1. Open InternetExplorer by clicking the
Start. In the search box, type InternetExplorer, and then, in the list of results, click
2. Click the Tools button, and then click InternetOptions.
3. Click the Generaltab, and then, under
Browsinghistory, click Delete.
4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select the check
boxes for the information you want to delete, click
Delete, and then click OK.