I cannot upload attachments in email.

I am using road runner email and I am unable to upload file attachments in my computer. However, I can upload from other computers. How do I fix this?

Question Info

Last updated June 18, 2019 Views 7,150 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Trixitoday,

·         Which browser are you using to upload the attachments?
·         What happens when you try to upload the attachments to either hotmail or AOL?
·         Have you configured your Time Warner Road Runner email account with either Outlook or Windows Live Mail?

As you have mentioned that you are able to upload attachments on this computer when you connect the tower to the different power source and not from the same power source then this might be an issue with the physical connection itself.

If you are using Internet Explorer as the browser for Time Warner Road Runner Email then you may try deleting Temporary Internet files on the computer and check if you are able to attach the files without any issues.

It's a good idea to delete temporary Internet files periodically to free hard disk space.

1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Delete.
4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select the check boxes for the information you want to delete, click Delete, and then click OK.

Check the link: View temporary Internet files: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/Windows7/View-temporary-Internet-files

Thanks and Regards:
Swathi B - Microsoft Support.

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.