a. The ‘inetcpl.cpl’ concerns Internet Options. Have you tried to open Internet Options on the browser?
b. Since when are you facing this issue?
c. Do you remember making any changes on your computer?
d. Try to access Internet Option on the browser and let us know if you get any error message.
To access Internet Options, Click on Start, type inetcpl.cpl
in the search box.
Let’s check if the issue persists in ‘Safe Mode with Networking’. Below are the steps which talks about how to get into ‘Safe Mode with Networking’:
1. Restart your computer if it is powered on.
2. Tap the F8 key after your computer initially powers on.
3. Once you see the Advanced Boot Options menu you can stop tapping.
4. Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
5. Select ‘Safe Mode with Networking ’and press Enter.
6. You should see drivers loading, and then please wait.
7. You should then be at the Welcome Screen.
8. Logon to your computer using an account with Administrator privileges.