Error "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" while opening Virgin media page.

Original title: when i try go totgo to virgin media page all i get is internet explorer cannot display the page

tried windows trouble shooter no joy
|
Answer
Answer

Hi smiffy214,

- Are you able to open other webpages other than Virgin media without any error?
- How long have you had this issue?

I’d recommend you to follow the methods listed in the order of appearance from the following Microsoft KB article:

You receive an error message in Internet Explorer: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Also see Tips for solving problems with Internet Explorer

Disclaimer

Please note that resetting Internet Explorer (IE) Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

Hope this information helps.

Gokul - Microsoft Support

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote as Helpful" (green triangle) button. If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button. By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

4 people found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Yes
No

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 4, 2018 Views 1,127 Applies to:

Related Forum