• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

how do I delete the MSN default startpage/homepage from my laptop

Liam Kelly1 asked on
I am fed up with this this being forced upon me, I have deleted windows Live 2011 from the control panel,etc but this Msn & bing are still on my laptop, everytime I google an address I am being directed to this instead of getting through to checkers at www.msngamecentre.co.uk, multiplayer online. Windows Live ID has totally messed up my laptop, How do I cancell this also....thanking you yours sincerely liam k  
283 people had this question

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
Michael_Fe replied on

Hi,

I moved your post to Hotmail forum for further assistance. The moderators in that forum are experts in your field of inquiry and would be in a better position to address your concern.

Thanks!

100 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress