unable to log in to Microsoft VVR Tools website

Original Title:

Microsoft VVR Tools website

Dear Support,

I was trying to log in to Microsoft VVR Tools (https://vvr.microsoft.com/Passport/Signin.aspx), but today I am not able to log in?

Usually previously I can log in to this site.

Please help.

Best Regards,

Rowena Lim

Answer
Answer

Hi Ezy,

“Unauthorized User” or denied access during login :

Problems with VVR are usually related to issues having to do with Live IDs not being associated with the MSPPID. Your issue with VVR is probably happening because the Live ID that you are signing in with is not associated with your MSPPID. Ensure each certified delivery consultant is associated with the company MSPP ID# used to register for each service.  Anyone within the company planning to access the Voucher, Validation and Redemption Tool (VVR), including certified delivery consultants, will need to associate their account with their MSPP ID# in order to administer the voucher reservation and redemption process (click here for complete Partner Instructions for Using VVR).

If you have already done this, please try signing out of windowslive.com and then re-signing in to the correct live ID that is associated with your company’s location MSPPID.  If you are unable to sign out of windowslive.com and receive the screen below, try closing your browsers and deleting all the cookies from your computer. To do this, open Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options. Click Delete Cookies, and then click OK. Then reopen your browser and try to access VVR again.

If the issue persists, please contact your Regional Service Center RSC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 25, 2020 Views 1,816 Applies to:

Related Forums