Unable to print coupons from Edge

I upgraded to Windows 10 recently and now I'm unable to print coupons from Coupons.com.

I contacted Coupon.com and reinstalled Coupon Printer few times.

It did not work

I'm on Microsoft Edge (it's not listed below as an option in the drop down window).

I no longer know where Internet Options or Tools are located.

Does anyone have this same issue and know how to fix this?

Thank you.

Original Title: Unable to print

Hello Justina,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forums and apology for the delayed response.

I understand that you are unable to print coupons from Microsoft Edge.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

1. Have you checked printing coupons through Internet Explorer? Are you able to get the option for Coupon Printer in dropdown?
  2. Are you able to print other webpage contents from Edge?

Edge is specially designed for touch devices and all features of Internet Explorer might not be available as of now. In Edge you have the option to open the webpage in Internet Explorer. If you are experiencing any issue with a website or not able to perform a task from Edge, you can check if that works with Internet Explorer.

To open the webpage in Internet Explorer:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
  2. Click on the three dots on the right hand top corner and select Open with Internet Explorer

Check if you are able to print coupons from there. Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Mann Manohar

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 21, 2020 Views 433 Applies to:

Related Forums