Can't connect securely to this page

I've trying to get on this page but I keep getting this message.

"Cant connect securely to this page"

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website's owner.

Please let me know how I can fix this.

Thanks,

Question Info

Last updated December 12, 2019 Views 289,936 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Goto Internet Options, click on advanced tab and scroll down to security.  

Verify the following are checked:

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2

Uncheck: Use SSL 3.0 !

If they are not then check them and click apply.  Close the browser and open a new, then try to open the site.

349 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Found out what's causing this issue on IE and Edge in our environment.  There was a policy that we implemented to prevent the use of weak MD5 and 3DES encryption algorithms using IISCryptoCli.exe (https://www.nartac.com/Downloads/IISCrypto/IISCryptoCli.exe) we remove the policy applied on the effected computer, then ran "IISCryptoCli.exe /template default", reboot the computer and IE and Edge can now access the site we were having problem accessing. 

If you're having the same issue, make sure that you don't have any policy that prevent the use of weak MD5 and 3DES encryption algorithms, download the https://www.nartac.com/Downloads/IISCrypto/IISCryptoCli.exe, then run "IISCryptoCli.exe /template default" as an admin in command prompt and then reboot your computer, you can maybe run the whole command with the reboot "IISCryptoCli.exe /template default /reboot".  Hope this help.

41 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.