Question

Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer 11

blegs38552 asked on

In older versions, I could view all of my cookies and delete selected cookies. This capability appears to be missing from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1.

How can I do this - I (unfortunately) found the way to delete all cookies (Safety, Delete Browser History), but not to select individual cookies for deletion.

I can do this in Chrome, and could in previous versions of IE.

ACER laptop Intel I7, 16GB RAM, 1GB Samsung SSD 256 SSD Windows 10 . Lumia 640 WP 10
92 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
blegs38552 replied on

It appears that the way to do what I want is to access Internet Options, and click on Browsing History...Settings...View Files in the General tab.

This will display all cookies and allow the user to select and delete them as desired.

ACER laptop Intel I7, 16GB RAM, 1GB Samsung SSD 256 SSD Windows 10 . Lumia 640 WP 10
35 people found this helpful

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
Nstiac replied on

Instead of thinking all other people are dumb and answering something unrelated with a boilerplate template.. whay don't you just answer "I DON'T KNOW" ?????

How hard can it be? Or is it that you don't understand english enough to understand the question?

Question is simple:

:: In older versions, I could view all of my cookies and delete selected cookies. This capability appears to be missing from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1.

::  I could view all of my cookies and delete selected cookies. This capability appears to be missing from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1.

:: Where can I view all of my cookies and delete "SELECTED" cookies ?

Why would you answer with a template that explains how to delete "ALL" cookies?

Geeez!!!!!!!!! Who made you a moderator? Is like asking : Where's the nearest book store? and you answering with a link to the definition of books. USELESS!

44 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress