After upgrading to Windows 8.1, I can not open more than one photo at a time to upload to Shutterfly

Never had a problem with Windows 7 or 8.0 but after installing Windows 8.1 I can no longer upload more than one photo at a time. I can access the site. I can select multiple photos, but when I try to open them nothing happens. I can select one photo at a time, open it, and upload that photo. If I select two or more photos they will not open. I usually upload hundreds of photos to shutterfly per week. Can't upload hundreds of photos, one photo at a time! I have the latest version of Silverlight. Also I added 3 images to another windows post and could only select one at a time. Don't know if that's normal? or part of the same problem? From reading other post, people are having similar problems uploading multiple photos to Face Book. Some are installing google Chrome to fix the problem. Don't know if that will work for my problem. Anyway sounds like screwing a broken back together rather than replacing it.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2018 Views 907 Applies to:

Related Forums

Answer
Answer
Sorry to say I don't know which update did the trick. One of Microsoft's. Check Control Panel>System and Security>Windows Update. Think you can make a desktop Shortcut by right clicking. From there you can check for updates. If you find some and install them, check again, sometimes more are available after others are installed. Good Luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.