MSN for Windows 8 Homepage

Although I have asked this question before, and got an answer I still cannot get MSN for Windows 8 to display, I get the regular one, I followed the instruction sent to me but they did work, so I am still without MSN for windows 8  as my homepage in internet explorer 10

Question Info

Last updated August 13, 2018 Views 45,431 Applies to:
Answer

I also got this fixed by simply changing my home page to something else temporarily, closing IE then opening it again, changing the homepage back to the default by clicking "Use Default."  This seemed to "reset" it for me and worked.

8 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

If your PC is Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 .........

The new version is a Windows update of the MSN page you have on your hard drive.  It should have been installed by the Windows automatic update process. (assuming you have that turned on ).  It is specific to your PC . For example, I have an HP computer and this is the address for my new MSN homepage:

http://t.hp13.us.msn.com/?pc=MDMD&ocid=MDMD  (note the t.hp13 in the address.  If it were a Dell, it might be t.D13 instead.)

If your updates are current and you still are not getting the new version, contact your PC manufacturer and they should be able to send you a download file.  This is a generic link that might work for you. Try to open it on the Desktop.

http://www.myhomemsn.com/?form=BNPVIP&publ=BNPSERP&crea=785

5 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.