This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://google.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
- Check that all network cables are plugged in.
- Verify that airplane mode is turned off.
- Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.
- See if you can connect to mobile broadband.
- Restart your router.
The "Fix connection Problems" button cannot correct the issue. It does not matter what address I enter in the URL. If I open "Control Panel" and check network connections, it states I am connected to the Internet. I checked the McAfee Firewall settings. It indicates IE can reach the Internet. I even disabled the Firewall for a few minutes to see if it was blocking access. I still could not browse with IE 10.