How to view DVR on IE 10 windows 8

I am trying to to view my DVR remotely on IE 10 on windows 8 64 Bit, but i cant seem to download the required plugin for the DVR. It just keeps on searching for the page and then gives the "Page Cannot be displayed" type message, I have also tried to toggle the view to IE 8 version in Developers tool and tried to modify the Security settings for Internet Explorer any help is deeply appreciated....
Answer
Answer

Hi,

We require following details from you to assist you ahead.

1) Are you able to access other websites from Internet Explorer?
2) Which changes did you make in Security settings of Internet Explorer?

3) Are you able to access the website using other browsers?

4) What is the website link which you are trying to acccess?

I would suggest you to follow the steps given in the link below as you have mentioned that you get the error “Cannot be displayed”. Try the steps given and then check for the issue.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956196

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings and add-ons. We recommend that you to note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature and re-enable the add-ons.

Note: Open System Configuration again, click the Startup tab, and repeat steps 3–5 to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Write to us if you still face the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 27, 2020 Views 6,035 Applies to:

Related Forums