Adobe flash error message script 1034 error when using internet explorer

Hello, occasionally (every fifteen minutes or so) I get an error message while using Internet Explorer that seems to be an adobe flash player action script 1034 error. However, I am not creating a website or video with adobe flash, simply browsing the internet. I have the latest versions of Adobe Flash (and I believe I also downloaded the debug version as well) compatible with my browser. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Flash Player when this occurred, yet the problem still occurs. Do I need a debugger to solve this problem?

Question Info

Last updated October 9, 2018 Views 1,561 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Neil Pezzoni,

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue.

-          Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

This issue might occur if some system files and settings associated with Internet Explorer are not working properly.

Let us follow these methods and check if this helps.

Method 1.

Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

a) Press the ‘Windows key + W’ key on the keyboard.

b) Type Troubleshooter in the Search box and then press Enter.

c) Select Troubleshooting. Click on View All and select Internet Explorer Performance.

d) Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Method 2.

Follow these steps to set the default level in Internet Explorer:

a) Start Internet Explorer.

b) On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. If you can't see the Tools menu, press Alt to display the menus.

c) In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.

d) Click Default Level.

e) Click OK.

Article for reference.

Windows Update: Frequently Asked Questions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-update-faq

Ensure to have the computer up-to-date with all important and recommended updates. Ensure to update all device drivers.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.