Question

"A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file." when installing a program.

Emily Page asked on
I'm trying to install an application that came with 3 others on a disk. The other 3 installed fine but when I try to install this one (iom Grapher if you're wondering) I get the error mentioned in the title. The other three are games and this one is a grapher which records feedback from sensors you plug into the USB port.
I've restarted my computer, removed the disk and retried installing, nothing has worked. Help please?
54 people had this question

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
I'm trying to install an application that came with 3 others on a disk. The other 3 installed fine but when I try to install this one (iom Grapher if you're wondering) I get the error mentioned in the title. The other three are games and this one is a grapher which records feedback from sensors you plug into the USB port.
I've restarted my computer, removed the disk and retried installing, nothing has worked. Help please?
is your system time ok? it indicates the system time is not ok
H.A.V. Aravinda
30 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress