since uploading ie 10 now unable to upload photos to facebook

i recently installed internet explorer 10 i have found out that if i try to upload a photo to facebook the photos do not upload but they will up load if i use the facebook shortcut on the taskbar can someone tell me how to fix this im running my laptop on windows 7 and when i try inprivate browsing they upload but my add-ons are only WOT,bing bar , do not track so i dont know why they wont upload and i have noticed that if i try to upload a video to you tube it causes my browser to stop working but i can upload a video in inprivate browsing can some tell me what is wrong all of my add-ons are the same ones ive had when i was using the previous browser ie 9 this problem has started since i installed ie 10

Question Info

Last updated February 19, 2019 Views 5,228 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Jasonolga,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums.

From the issue description, I understand that you have issues with uploading pictures and videos files on the Internet Explorer 10. I will certainly help you on this issue.

Try these steps:

Method 1:

Try these steps and check:

a. Select Tools, then Internet Options from the menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window. The Internet Options window will appear.

b. Select Security from the list of tabs at the top of the Internet Options window. The Security tab will appear.

c. Select the Custom Level button. The Security Settings window will appear.

d. Scroll down to the Download signed ActiveX controls entry and select the prompt radio button.

e. Scroll down to the Run ActiveX controls and plugins entry and select the enabled radio button.

f. Select the OK button to accept the changes.

Method 2:
Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
http://support.microsoft.com/mats/ie_performance_and_safety/

Method 3:

Open Internet Explorer in no add-ons mode and check if it helps.

http://Windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-10

Method 4:

Reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Get back to us for any issues related to Windows operating system. We will be happy to help you. We, at Microsoft try to provide our customers with the best experience.

Regards,
Anil

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.