I have an issue with accessing the military enterprise email.

Original title : Military Enterprise Email 

So, trying to access the OWA for my military enterprise email account, and get the wonderful error message: This page can't be displayed"  This happens in both 64 and 32 bit versions of IE 10, my SSL and TLS settings are checked, and it has worked once before (about a week ago).  I'm not running ActivClient (i.e., using the native IE smart card features) which had caused problems in the past, and getting fairly frustrated at Microsoft once again.  I have downloaded every frickin certificate from DoD to resolve this.  I never had this issue with IE 9 or earlier.  Is there anyone out there who can help, or has Microsoft produced yet another bum product.

Answer
Answer

Hi,

1.      Are you able to access military enterprise email account through another browser?

2.      Which security software is installed?

You may refer to this article and check if this helps.

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956196?wa=wsignin1.0

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Important: System Restore will not revert any of the non-system files like documents, email, music, etc. to a previous state. These types files are completely unaffected by System Restore. If your intention with this tool was to recover a deleted non-system file, try using a file recovery program instead of System Restore.

Let us know if you need further help with any windows issue. We will be glad to help.

97 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 17, 2020 Views 106,338 Applies to:

Related Forums