Hi. I can't log in to pof.com using correct username and password. Is anyone else having same problem? Or know what I should do? Works on my mobile phone!

Hi. Please see my q's in title bar above. Any help gratefully received thank you. :)
Answer
Answer

Hi,

If you've read the replies on this thread, you will find several ways to contact POF

Try using "I forgot my password"

Markus Frind, at legal@plentyoffish.com

If you're account is in question, contact legal at plentyoffish dot com

Did you try using this addy?   customercare at pof dot com

Phone: 604-692-2542

Terms of Service - Right to Use clause:

RIGHT TO USE

Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict Your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability and for any reason. ---iecustomizer---

Have you tried logging in from another computer?
Flush DNS
Start > Type CMD > Right click on CMD and select Run As Administrator (Windows Vista and up)
Type IPconfig /flushdns
Press Enter

If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.

How to setup Open DNS or Google DNS

Pat

As a responsible member of the community, please mark the reply that has resolved your issue. Thank you.

187 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 17, 2020 Views 201,157 Applies to:

Related Forums