Issue: This message continues to pop up after selecting both 'Allow' and 'Allow for all websites' while on MSN using Internet Explorer.
Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit (Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]), Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17690
What has been attempted so far to fix this:
- Confirmed all Windows Updates applied
- Reset Internet Explorer 11
- Turned off Internet Explorer 11
- Executed this with elevated privileges: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Executed this with elevated privileges: sfc /scannow
- Turned on Internet Explorer 11
- Executed this with elevated privileges: Regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\Flash.ocx
- Added msn.com to Compatibility View
I can view msn.com with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox without receiving these persistent flash messages, but, the experience of msn.com is generally better when using Internet Explorer.
Any other suggestions?