Message "Error on Page" appears on Internet Explorer

Original Title: At times I get an "erro on page " message how do I solve this problem?

At times I get an "erro on page " message how do I solve this problem? when I am on the internet??

Question Info

Last updated June 13, 2019 Views 4,979 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi,

·        Do you get the error message on any specific website?

There are many reasons why "Error on page" message may occur. For example, you may experience this message when Internet Explorer is unable to read something that is on the web page that you are trying to gain access to.

Method 1:Check to see if the following steps help resolve the issue.

a)      Click on "Tools" at the top of the Internet Explorer browser. Go down to the last option on that list, and click on "Internet Options." The "Internet Options" window will open.

b)      Click on the "Advanced" button. Go down to the "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer). Click inside the box to put a check mark in it. This disables "Script debugging."

c)      Go down to the box that says "Disable a notification about every script error." Click inside the box, to remove the check mark.

d)      Click on "Apply" and click on the "OK" button. The settings take effect when you click the "OK" button.

Method 2:You can also try to check for the issue in compatibility view. Refer the below mentioned link.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956197

Method 3:If this does not work then try to Optimize Internet Explorer. Refer the below mentioned link.

How to optimize Internet Explorer

Regards,
Syed N – Microsoft Support
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.