facebook keeps redirecting me to facebook ads page

When I try to go to the normal facebook log in page it redirects me to their business/dashboard and then to the facebook advertising page.  I have found that I am able to log in using the plain text option from touch.facebook on my computer, not phone.  (weird)  When I login I am able to delete "touch" from the URL and that will bring me to my standard email page.  It's like I can get in, just have to take the back door route.  When going to Account settings, my primary email address has been changed to an address that is mine but associated with my work and I can't get it changed by following their steps.  Oddly enough, I recently created a community page for my work to do an online project via facebook and used thatspecific work related email address.  It seems like I have been hacked by myself?!?  I have ran full computer scans with both Kaspersky AV and Malware Bytes....couldn't find anything.  One more thing....I logged in to my wife's facebook and under her account settings, my work place email is now listed as her primary email address too.

Any ideas?

|
Answer
Answer

I found that I was able to access the community page using the touch login function and deleted the page.  This must have done the trick, my facebook is back up and running and our pages and login is normal.  Thank you for your suggestions!

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 4, 2021 Views 13,196 Applies to:

Related Forum