In Microsoft FORMS is there a limit in the number of surveys or quizes?

I want to know if there is a limit to the number of forms, (quizzes or surveys) that we can have in our Office 365 site.   If the number is limited to storage capacity, it would be interesting to know how much space requires each quiz in average, with average sized pictures in all questions.

Thank you very much in advance

Carlos  

Answer
Answer

Hi Carlos,

I find feedback in Microsoft Forms Uservoice. It mentioned the limitation of questions in forms was 95 (for Text, Rating, Date) and 98 (for choice). However, based on my test, now the maximum questions should be 100 for all those four question types.

If you want to know how many forms/quizzes can be created, I'd like to explain if you create forms from OneDrive for Business, Excel Online or SharePoint Online document library, then it should follow the service limitation for items in library as forms are stored in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online library.

Items and files - A list can have up to 30 million items and a library can have up to 30 million files and folders

File size - Less than 15 GB per file. Files attached to list items can be up to 250 MB in size.

Storage- OneDrive for Business 1TB. SharePoint Online, according to admin's setting, up to 25 TB.

Note: Another import limitation is list view threshold which is 5000. To learn more, see Manage large lists and libraries in SharePoint.

If you create form/quiz from the Forms app (forms.office.com), data of them are stored in specific server as mentioned in the FAQ article. I don't find official article talks about the number limitiaton of forms/quizzes in this situaiton. Based on my test, the number limitation is 200. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Tim

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 15, 2021 Views 8,368 Applies to: