Forms and Power Automate. How I can recover the qualification on Forms to use in Power Automate Flow for adding it to a SharePoint List?

Dear all,

i have a flow that collect the info from a Forms and include it on a SharePoint List. The matter is that I can collect the answers but not the final qualification that forms give after responding the test. 

How can I get it?

Thanks in advance

Hi Cayetano Fernández,

Thanks for choosing Microsoft, I’m glad to help you.

Per your description, my understanding is that you’ve created a flow which collect the info form a Forms, and connect it to a SharePoint list, but seems cannot get the final qualification on the forms. 

Given this case, I did a simple test, if you are willing, you may check my steps:

Create a Form which collect the information and a SharePoint list> go to PowerAutomate home page and click on the "Data Collection" tab, select “Record form responses in SharePoint"> Continue> create the flow as you required> Save> once I share the form to others> it’s able to see the related record in the SharePoint list. 

Form:

Flow:   

SharePoint list: 

May I confirm this is what you mean? If not, could you please tell us more details with us?

We are willing to further investigate it and appreciate your cooperation in advance. :)

Best regards,
Gloria

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Gloria,

First, thanks for your reply, it is a pleasure to be here.

I did this exactly but my issue is, I need to save the calification of the form,

When I go to Power Automate, there isn´t a selectable entry for the total or partial points.

Do you understand?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Cayetano Fernández,

Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

Regarding your issue, I did a test again. When I create a new form and after receive the forms response, I given the related points as you mentioned, then create a flow as required, while the related points won't show in the SharePoint list. 

Considering our test result, as we also can reproduce it, we think it might be a limit of Power Automate flow to connect with SharePoint list, sorry for the inconvenience caused at your end again. To address your concern, we kindly suggest you go to SharePoint UserVoice which is the Official platform for the developer team to collect great ideas from users and further improve our product. As you can see, many features of current programs have been adopted and designed from customer's voice, we also welcome to hear your voice in that platform. 

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated!

Stay safe and have a good weekend! 😊

Best regards,

Gloria

[Updated by Gloria Li MSFT, 9:10 PM, Nov 6, 2020 (UTC)]

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Gloria, thanks for answering. 
i think thw issue is in Forms side that is not providing the field to Power Automate. 

I will do a sugestion on thw group. 

Best regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 5, 2021 Views 67 Applies to: