Microsoft Teams grades

I have starting using Teams mid-semester.  I want to enter grades from earlier in the semester without requiring students to resubmit them.  It appears that I can do so for three of the students, but for the rest, I have no access to their grades.  Is that because they haven't logged in to Teams yet?  Or because they haven't submitted/viewed any assignments yet on Teams?  

Hello jdfran,

Based on my test and knowledge, we can enter grades for all students in Grades tab when the assignment is assigned to them, although they haven't view the assignment. Regarding to your problem, I suggest you go to Assignments tab to check if the assignment is assigned to them.

To further assist you, please provide a screenshot about your problem to me to make me more aware of your problem.

Regards,

Seven

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, Seven.  When I select the Grades tab, for a split second, I will see cells; but then they all turn grey (see below).  When I select the Assignments tab, I only see four students who are assigned (out of 13)...and those four students somehow added themselves to the assignment.  If I'm supposed to add the students to each of these assignments, I can't figure out how to do it.  (On one YouTube tutorial, the "assignment creation" page had an option to add teams to an assignment, but my "Edit assignment" page (below) doesn't have an option like that.)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Definitely works now.  Not sure if you did something, but thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2022 Views 78 Applies to: