Calendar not loading in Teams

Hello,

I have just starting to use Teams on my Mac. When I go to my Calendar tab, it does not get loaded. I want to use it for scheduling my meetings. But I keep getting the message "Couldn't load your calendar"

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Brijesh_75,

Have a good day.

Welcome to our forum community. Thank you for the posting in our forum community.

Based on the description, we suppose that you are accessing Teams from Mac client side, if so, kindly open Microsoft Teams on web client side on Mac in different browsers or InPrivate or Incognito mode on related browsers, try to see the result.

Also, kindly open Microsoft Teams on different network environment. If there is any proxy enabled on machine, kindly disable it, try to see the result outcome.

If the issue still persist, to further narrow down the issue, kindly provide us below information from your side for further assistant.

1. Could you please provide us detailed error screenshot about “Couldn't load your calendar”?

2. Could you please provide us detailed Microsoft Teams version on Mac client?

3. Does this issue is occurred with other users in the organization?

Kindly provide us above information as per your convenient time.

For uploading screenshot > click on Image symbol > browse image screenshot from the local computer.

Regards,
Darpan

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Darpan,

Tried to open on Teams on web. Having the same issue.

Below is the screen shot of the error with team version on mac.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Brijesh_75,

Based on your description, at once we would like to suggest you to kindly try to clear Microsoft Teams cache on Mac client and try to see the result.

1. Quit Microsoft Teams.

2. Delete files in following folders.

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Application Cache/Cache”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/blob_storage”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Cache”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/databases”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/GPUCache”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/IndexedDB”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Local Storage”

“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/tmp”

3. Restart Microsoft Teams.

Also, at once we would like to suggest you to kindly login to Microsoft Teams from different Mac client or any devices, try to see if it makes any difference.

Kindly feel free to know your updated information for further analysis and assistant. 

Regards,

Darpan

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Darpan,

Could you help me with a similar and urgent issue? The difference is that I am on Windows and not on Mac. At the beginning I had the exact same issue, Calendar in Ms Teams simply would not load. I kept pressing "try again", logged out and in a couple of times, restarted my laptop, and worked in some of the Ms apps such as Calendar and Mail to see if it'd help. After a while, it got worst. Now the Calendar tab on Ms Teams simply does not appear! I tried the desktop app and web app, in Google Chrome and Ms Edge, and in another laptop. I could not find the folders on Windows to clear the cache, but if the problem did not solve in another laptop, I don't think it is a cache issue, right?

Could you help me?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi LucasA-Garcia,

Thank you for your reply in our forum community.

Based on your above mentioned reply. Can we re-confirm from your side that does this issue has happened with other user in the organization?

If you are using Windows, at once we would like to suggest you to kindly try to clear the cache of Microsoft Teams, try to see the result.

Following are the steps:

Fully exit the Microsoft Teams desktop client. To do this, either right click Teams from the Icon Tray and select ‘Quit’, or run Task Manager and fully kill the process.

1. Go to File Explorer, and type in %appdata%\Microsoft\teams.

2. Once in the directory, you’ll see a few of the following folders:

a. From within ‘Application Cache’, go to Cache and delete any of the files in the Cache location.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\application cache\cache

b. From within ‘Blob_storage’, delete any files that are located in here if any.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\blob_storage

c. From within ‘Cache’, delete all files.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Cache

d. From within ‘databases’, delete all files.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\databases

e. From within ‘GPUCache’, delete all files.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\GPUcache

f. From within ‘IndexedDB’, delete the .db file.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\IndexedDB

g. From within ‘Local Storage’, delete all files.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Local Storage

h. Lastly, from within ‘tmp’, delete any file.

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\tmp

Also, at once we would like to suggest you to kindly try to login to Microsoft Teams on mobile device, try to see the result.

Regards,
Darpan

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Darpan,

I cleared the cache and all files as suggested by you. However the problem of calendar not loading still persists. My team is using windows and they also have the same problem. 

I tried to schedule a new meeting, and when I go to save, I get the following error.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Darpan, thanks for your reply!

I've found and cleared most of the files and folders you mentioned. But unfortunately it did not solve...

• Adding further information to see if it helps, I could not find the Calendar in the mobile app as well.
  • The subscription that I have is the Office 365 A1 Plus for Students, which from what I have read, I should be able to see calendar, hence schedule meetings on Teams, shouldn't I?
  • The other laptop that I tested was still using my own account, not a different one. Also, the weirdest part is, why would I have the Calendar tab available at first (it just simply wouldn't load), but then it disapeared at the same day?
  • I have multiple accounts on my laptop. The main one is a GMail Microsoft account (administrator) and the one with the Office 365 subscription is a different one, from my University. I worry if there is some conflict between them, but at the same time, I don't have any problem with the other Office apps whatsoever...
  • Finally, I read somewhere that the issue might have something to do with Ms Exchange. Which I could not find anywhere in my PC od Administrative services...

Thank you once again.

Lucas

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Darpan,

Please update what steps to take next ??

Regards

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Brijesh_75,

Thank you for your update. Sorry for inconvenience.

According to your mentioned error screenshot about “mailbox not found please contact to your system admin” can we re-confirm from your side what Office 365 subscription do you have?

For this error message, at once we would like to suggest you if you have proper Office 365 subscription with Exchange Online license and SharePoint license, kindly double verify that if you have assigned Exchange Online license and SharePoint license under that particular Office 365 subscriptions. Because, Microsoft Teams calendar is developed based on Outlook calendar, and it is integrated with Outlook calendar, so Exchange Online license/mailbox is needed. 

Here is the detailed steps for assigning Exchange Online license to user to access full feature of Microsoft Teams > Go to Microsoft 365 admin center > Users > Active users > choose the specific user > under Licenses and Apps, select Exchange Online (Plan 2), SharePoint Online (Plan 2), Microsoft Teams.

For more details about Microsoft Teams, you can refer to this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-overview

After assigning this license, kindly wait for couple of hours (approx. 24 hours, it may take a time for such effects from server).

Kindly feel free to contact us. We are truly appreciating your cooperation in our forum community.

Regards,
Darpan

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Darpan, 

Do I need exchange license for using the calendar on teams. Is license the reason for calendar not loading. ??

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 21,213 Applies to: