Microsoft Edge Extensions for windows 10 and windows 10 mobile

I have a question regarding the extensions for the Microsoft Edge browser  that will be coming to pc very soon.  I was wondering if its possible to have the Microsoft Edge browser for the windows 10 mobile support extensions as well (example ad block plus).  Also does the Microsoft Edge browser for the windows 10 mobile have flash player and java built in to it like they do for the Microsoft Edge browser for the pc and tablets. 
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand your concern about extended features on Microsoft Edge for Windows phones.

I would like to inform that, Windows 10 is being released to mobile phones with minimal set of features as it doesn't include all the features compared to Windows 10 for PC's or tablets.

I suggest you to write this concern as a feedback to Microsoft, this will help the developers to design the upcoming builds to fix with this concerns.

Follow the steps below to write a feedback from the computer:

1.  Type Feedback in the Search box on the Task bar.

2.  Select Windows Feedback.

3.  Click on Add new feedback and write your feedback.

Refer to: How to use Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview  to write a feedback from Windows phone running Windows 10.

Also, to know more about Microsoft Edge on Windows phone refer: Microsoft Edge

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 16, 2020 Views 2,012 Applies to:

Related Forums