Why does LastPass not work properly in Microsoft Edge browser?

I have been using the LastPass extension for a couple of years.  When I restart my computer or when I open Edge for the first time, I see the LastPass icon in my tool bar but about 90% of the time when I click on this icon to try and login to LastPass, Edge doesn't properly display the LastPass login window which prevents me from login into the LastPass extension.

1. Here is what I see most of the time in Edge when I try to login to LastPass by clicking on the LastPass icon in the menu bar

2. When I switch to the Chrome browser, and I click on the LastPass icon.  This is what I should see in Edge and what I used to see in Edge when I first started using LastPass a couple of years ago.

When widespread tools like this don't work properly in Edge, I have to keep asking myself how much longer should I be loyal to Edge when it becomes more of a hinderance to my daily productivity than an asset.

Answer
Answer
Which version of Windows 10 is installed?
Have you tried uninstalling the extension, reinstall, set it up again then check it then works?

Sometimes Edge extensions can become corrupt and the only way to fix it is to delete it then install it again.
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa
Independent Advisor for Directly

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 13, 2020 Views 4,537 Applies to:

Related Forums