Sign into Bing with Office365 account

Not sure whether this is the appropriate place to ask, but I came here searching to find a way to sign into bing with my Office365 work account.

With this account I cannot use skype, I have to use Skype for Business. I cannot user OneDrive, I have to use OneDrive for Business, etc etc. From a user perspective this is becoming borderline silly, nevertheless, I understand the historical causation and it's not something you can change overnight. I trust someone is working on this. In the meantime, with windows 10 and Edge I thought I would give Bing a chance. But how do I sign in? I have a work Office365 account, not a personal microsoft account.

Please please don't say it is not possible to use Bing with an Office365 account....

Answer
Answer

Hello Spaghetti,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue.

You may try to use bing with Office 365 account. You may associate a work or school account or third party account (like Gmail or Yahoo) with a Microsoft account, but using such an account is a less common way of signing in to Office 365 for business.

Your work account becomes Microsoft account and then you can use that account to sign-in to Bing.

Please refer:
https://support.office.com/en-in/article/Where-to-sign-in-to-Office-365-e9eb7d51-5430-4929-91ab-6157c5a050b4

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 4, 2023 Views 1,753 Applies to: