Microsoft Rewards

Will Game Pass Ultimate ever be added or replace the current offers on the redeem page?

Will Game Pass Ultimate ever be added or replace the current offers on the redeem page?

Hi FlashDemon,

If you choose to convert to Ultimate, ANY Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass code redeemed after the current £1/$1/€1 offer ends, will be added to your Ultimate subscription, up to a collective maximum of 36 months (this is made up from both current Gold and Game Pass subscriptions, plus the 1 month purchased, via upgrading). This information can be found on this Xbox Support page, in case you would like further re-assurance. :)

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

As per the pinned post, please read through that page carefully, in regards to cancellations, exchange rate changes, turning off auto-renewal and any other questions you may have, as it may be updated in coming days.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Roshan V S

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I wanted to know if you can purchase it with Microsoft rewards. I have ultimate for a year and by then I will have enough rewards points to repurchase gold or ultimate if it gets added to the rewards list.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I wanted to know if you can purchase it with Microsoft rewards. I have ultimate for a year and by then I will have enough rewards points to repurchase gold or ultimate if it gets added to the rewards list.

At least for me using Firefox through North America, I can see the Game Pass Ultimate as an option through the Microsoft Rewards redeem screen. It has both 1 and 3 month options. https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000400000330

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi FlashDemon,

If you do not see this offered as a Bing Reward on your Microsoft Dashboard Redeem Page, use the Microsoft Rewards Support form to request it be added. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 17, 2023 Views 869 Applies to: