Microsoft Rewards Points

Hi!

I have a general question about Microsoft Rewards.  I understand that there is a difference between the available points and the total lifetime points.  However, if I do not spend my available points by the end of the month, will I lose those or will it carry over to the next month?  I am trying to save up for Xbox live 12 month gift card, but am afraid that I will lose my points at the end of the month.

Thanks!

Answer
Answer

Hi,

If you are referring to the points accumulated from searches, the only time you lose them is if you Redeem them for a Reward. The amount of the Reward Points will be deducted once you click Redeem or Get Reward button. They will carryover until such time as you choose to spend them on a Reward.

Lately there have been "glitches" with the transition from Bing Rewards to Microsoft Rewards. Keep an eye on your point accumulation and ensure you are being properly credited for searches. If you see a discrepancy, use this link to contact Microsoft Rewards Support Team. They will look into the account and correct these discrepancies if applicable.

113 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 4, 2024 Views 17,458 Applies to: