Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended!

Hello!

I am an active user of Microsoft Rewards. I do not have multiple accounts or use bots to gain points.

Yesterday, I was redeem my points for several $3 Xbox gift cards to buy a game off of my Xbox. It then says my order will be processed.

Several hours later, I get several emails saying that each of my Xbox gift card purchases were cancelled. I then go to my Microsoft Rewards page, and it says 'Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.'

I am unsure of what I did to trigger this. What should I do to get my account and points back? I worked really hard time and days to gain points.

Thanks!

Answer
Answer

Hello, RanmanAgravante,

Step One:

Contact Microsoft Rewards Support about the issue. They will investigate the account and determine whether or not it should have been suspended.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013

When you receive an email from support save it to a folder if the account remains suspended.

3. File an Artbitration request with Microsoft. I suggest that you read Microsoft Services Agreement - Microsoft Rewards to determine if you have violated any of the requirements. If you believe you have not, scroll down to Binding Arbitration. Click on the link to the form. This method does not cost you anything unless you hire an attorney. An impartial panel will be brought in to make a determination in your case once they have access to the facts.

Members who were suspended have reported back that their accounts were reinstated with all points restored.

Good luck.

70 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 14,178 Applies to: