How do I become applicable to get I suspended from Microsoft rewards

So basically about a year ago, i didnt follow the microsoft rewards terms and services and i was suspended. Its been a year and i really want to get my rewards account and i have learned my lesson. I tried to look up how to become applicable again but they just say to contact support which i have already done just now and all they told me was that i was dissqualifed for not following the terms and services agreement. They never told me what i can do to get it back or to become applicable again. So if anyone knows any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi AM. I'm Greg, an Independent Advisor.

"Step One:

Contact Microsoft Rewards Support about the issue. They will investigate the account and determine whether or not it should have been suspended.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

When you receive an email from support save it to a folder if the account remains suspended.

3. File an Artbitration request with Microsoft. I suggest that you read Microsoft Services Agreement - Microsoft Rewards to determine if you have violated any of the requirements. If you believe you have not, scroll down to Binding Arbitration. Click on the link to the form. This method does not cost you anything unless you hire an attorney. An impartial panel will be brought in to make a determination in your case once they have access to the facts.

Members who were suspended have reported back that their accounts were reinstated with all points restored."

Source:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/...

I hope it helps. Keep me posted on your progress as I will be here to help until the case is resolved.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks. I really appreciate the help but I did violate the Microsoft rewards terms and services but I did not use bots or make another account. I only used a vpn which hid my IP address which was against the terms of service. Is there anything I can still do?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you try everything I suggested above?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 27, 2021 Views 22 Applies to: