Map Charts - Scottish Local Authorities (Councils)

Hello,

I've been seeking help on the tech community and it was suggested that I ask here.  This is the link to my problem there. 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Excel/Maps-Data-for-Scotland/m-p/637339#M31527

I am using a map chart to display values from each of the 32 Scottish Local Authorities.  With a bit of unusual tweaking for some (Angus became the Gaelic spelling Aonghas for instance) I have been able to plot 31/32.  Unfortunately West Dunbartonshire just does not want to be found.  There seems to be a glitch where if I do not include Argyll & Bute, West Dunbartonshire will appear in it's place.

On Bing Maps and GeoNames West Dunbartonshire is correctly located.  Excel told me to contact Bing Maps.  I have left Feedback for them and tweeted but to no response.

Any suggestions, anybody else to ask!?

Hi Hibee,

Thank you for your message in this forum.

Excel’s map gets its data from Bing Maps, which is why Excel support suggests sending feedback to them. We will also move this to the Bing Maps category so that other community members can take a look at it.

Best Regards,

Sukie

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 3, 2020 Views 129 Applies to: