Coupons - Bing Ads - Suggestion

Hi

I recently signed up to Bing Ads after seeing a coupon offer advertised for Australian and New Zealand residents. I checked with Bing Ads via live chat to confirm that the offer was valid. I then deposited the initial $25 AUD required. The coupon was supposed to be emailed once the $25 balance was used. My Bing Ads account stopped operating when the balance was close to $0.  I did not receive an email with the coupon code from Bing Ads. I searched 'Help' for coupons and noticed comments from other customers who had also not received their coupons. I opened a support ticket and was asked to provide evidence of the original offer. I referred the Bing Ads representative to the transcript of the live chat and attached an email from Bing as further evidence. A Bing representative phoned me today to 'verify' who I am and then sorted out the problem. The coupon has now been applied to my account.

This has taken up my time and the time of the Bing Ads support team. My ads have also not been running for two days as a result. It has caused me some concern and frustration as I was starting to worry that it was not a genuine offer. If other people have similar experiences, this has the potential to affect the Bing brand.

Can Bing consider automating the process of emailing coupon codes to Bing Ads customers? Once the initial investment is used up, the email should be automatically sent out. There is no need to further verify the customer as the email address is already on Bing Ads records and only the customer knows the login and password for their Bing Ads account. This will free up the Bing Ads support team for other work and save a lot of frustration for your customers.

All the best 

Answer
Answer

Hi Clamorr,

Thank you for contacting Bing Ads Support. Thank you for letting us know regarding the coupon process an suggestion. We have quite few offers available for Australia with diffrent Affiliates programs. Some offers include Office 365 and 1 yr subscribtion at 15% discount. Another offer out there is with 3dcart. Some codes can delay 3 to 10 business days depending where the offer came from.  That is the reason why we ask where  was the offer seen or applied through. Our support team needs that so we may track these request to assure you are receiving the correct offer.  I know it can be frustrating, I would also check your spam folder as sometimes the emails can end up there.

Regards

Priscilla

Bing Ads Support  Engineer

Priscilla

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 24, 2021 Views 344 Applies to: