while i reedem amazon gift card it shows something wrong with your account or order

why im unable to reedem amazon flipkart or croma giftcard

Hello there, this is Suganya. I'm happy to assist you.

There are a few reasons why you might be unable to redeem the gift card. Here are some of the most common reasons:

1. The gift card code is invalid. Make sure that you have entered the code correctly. You can also try to redeem the code on a different device or browser.

2. The gift card has expired. Check the expiration date on the gift card. If the gift card has expired, you will not be able to redeem it.

3 The gift card is not supported in your region. Some gift cards are only valid in certain regions. Check the terms and conditions of the gift card to see if it is supported in your region.

4. There is a problem with your Amazon, Flipkart, or Croma account. If you have recently changed your password or payment information, you may need to update your account before you can redeem the gift card

I hope this helps you to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

Regards
Suganya

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am also unable to redeem my gift cards i don't think it is a error from my amazon or flipkart account.there may be an error from the Microsoft's side not just me but also my friends are unable to redeem the points in any manner. It is a problem that has been going on for half a month if there is some problem then can you please let us know. And if possible then please inform when it is fixed. Me and my friends are unable to redeem from old accounts and even new accounts.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 6, 2024 Views 87 Applies to: