Website favicon is not showing on the Bing search result page but it is visible on Google search result page

Hi there,

My website is removed link. The issue is that my website's favicon is not visible on the Bing search results page, although it is visible on the Google search results page. I have already used the .icon format for the favicon. I need your help with this issue.

Could you let me know if there are any specific requirements for updating our favicon for Bing search?

Best,
Vinh

|

Hi Vinh,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand the frustration about your website not being indexed on search engines.

This may be related to a variety of factors, such as the data update cycle of Bing products, the change cycle of SEO indicators, or the potential requirements and limitations you mentioned.

Unfortunately, members of the Answers community are involved in general guidance at the level of regular product usage. We are not experts in Bing products and do not directly participate in the management and maintenance of Bing-related services.

For questions related to search results and website SEO indicators, you may need to consult a more experienced Bing team.

How to report a concern or contact Bing - Microsoft Support

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Kyo.Y - MSFT | Microsoft Community Technical Support

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 15, 2024 Views 50 Applies to: