Rewards.bing.com is grey out not letting me earn

Rewards.bing.com is grey out not letting me earn Points. Have clear cache & accept third party cookies. It said “Opps! Looks like you are on the go” in the daily streak section. Any idea to get it working?

|
Hello! I'm Jen, and I'd be happy to help you out with this issue.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Please verify whether the region set in your Microsoft account is correct. If the message still appears, may I ask if you're currently travelling in a different country/region? Earning points in multiple markets is not allowed. You have to wait until you return to your home country/region to continue using Microsoft Rewards. Please also ensure you're not using any proxy or a VPN as it violates their program policy. Thank you.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further.

Best Regards!
Jen :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Jen,

I have just returned from Hong Kong but Country/Region already set to Canada and are receiving Canadian News threads.

No matter what I did it's still not working. Clear cache, try using Chrome, use In-private browser, etc..... My Microsoft Rewards looks like this

Any way to revert back to Canada to earn points?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi May,

If you have recently returned from a trip, it may take some time for the server to switch to your home country’s region. I recommend waiting for a few more days and wait for the redemption page to switch back to the country where you are in.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Jen,

My microsoft rewards daily streaks is working now. Thanks for your great advice.

Regards,

May

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 20 Applies to: