Rewards program is terrible... Ihave only reached a $5 after spending well over $1000, and the customer service i have recieved by email is horrible.

Has anyone else had a terrible feeling with the rewards program? I have been trying to get a resonable response from their "Support" team, but all I get are robotic beep-beep-boop responses. I never really followed the amount of points i receive for purchases until recently, and was wondering why its took a year and at least a grand spent to get a $5 gift card. And then all of a sudden the point spiked up. I get that most of my purchases were at "Level 1" or whatever, and now at two the points are 20× higher, but to at least get someone to look into it and why some purchases have no point has had me ripping my hair out. C'mon Microsoft....i barely spent a fraction of this amount on Nintendo and they gave me enough coins to buy a 79.99 game. At least have your employees speak and write to you like a human being, rather than completely avoid your request and expect me to work for it. Wow. Dissapointed in the company bigtime. This is absolutely a complaint, dont see any other option to formally do it so here it is for all to see! I dont use PC's so i dont have this "feedback hub" nonsense i was referred to by an agent. 0/10 experience

|

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated April 27, 2024 Views 8 Applies to: