Question: Why can't I donate $10 to Wikipedia at once through Microsoft Rewards points right now? (Thursday, September 15th, 2022)

In the fine print, if my donation is less than $10 on Microsoft Rewards, Microsoft has the legal authority to give the $1, $3, or $5 to any other donation of their choosing. I'm sure donating $5 twice will just give them the authority to donate $10 to whoever Microsoft wants to based on how they think is appropriate. What can I do to get Microsoft to let me use 10,000 points as a level 2 member to give $10? Microsoft Rewards: Redemption (bing.com)

Good day thomasseymour18901! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. My apologies and I understand that you are having an issue with regards to donating to Wikipedia. I would suggest to monitor it for a bit more of time as there might an issue on the system or server that is interfering with this one but if it will still be same later today then you can head over to the link below to check it directly with the MS Rewards Support as they have information and access to provide on what transpired on the issue that you have encountered.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Regards,
Paul R.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 21, 2023 Views 112 Applies to: