Not getting custom date range to work

Hey everyone or someone,

I'm not getting Bing custom date range to work. Attaching pictures that should make the problem quite clear. Setting date range. *Apply*. This refreshes the search. Date range displayed is not what I chose but in fact a range of today-today. Redoing the search at this point (placing cursor in search field and pressing enter, or clicking the looking glass icon) voids the date range so I'm assuming this shouldn't be necessary. What is wrong here? I'm using Edge, on Windows 10 21H2, OS build 19044.1387. No adblocker which would be the only possible culprit in terms of extensions.

Thankful for any help

-Hi, my name is Claudeir, I'm happy to help you!
If it's a problem with Edge, we'll fix it:
-Solve Edge Problems:
Click on the three points of Edge> Settings> Reset settings> after restoring, just below click About Microsoft Edge to keep everything up to date. Test and see if it resolved.
Some problems can also be caused by extensions, click the three dots>extensions>and remove all extensions. Do the test.
If it doesn't, clear the cache using Ctrl+H > click on the three little dots > clear navigation data > time interval, From start > select all options > Clear now.
Take the test and see if it resolved.
If necessary, access:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge

Scroll down and click Download for Windows, proceed to reinstall Edge.

-If nothing solves the problem, you need to report it directly to Bing support, go to:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/bing

-Feel free to leave your opinion, marking as answered if the answer helped, or leaving more details so that we can continue the service, this is very important to us.
Graciously,

Claudeir
Claudeir

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 23, 2023 Views 202 Applies to: