My Rewards account got suspended, but I won a scratch and win prize, will I still receive my prize?

So, I won an xbox series s from scratch and win number 11 and got the confirmation email that my prize will be shipped within 4-6 weeks, but it has been 5 weeks, and my name is also not on the confirmed winner's list page, and my rewards account got suspended 1 day after i won my prize. Will I still receive my prize or how does it work?

|

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Rewards account and the delay in receiving your prize. Unfortunately, since your account has been suspended, it may affect your eligibility to receive the prize. It's best to reach out to the customer support team of the company or organization running the scratch-and-wi promotion to inquire about the status of your prize. They will be able to provide you with more information on whether you are still eligible to receive the prize despite the account suspension and any steps you may need to take to resolve the issue.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, Thanks for reaching out! My name is Jiyas. I'll be glad to help you today.

I’m sorry to hear about the suspension of your Microsoft Rewards account. The receipt of your prize may be affected by the suspension of your account. Unfortunately, here in the community forum, all members are also users like you. And we do not have access to validate your account.

It's best for you to reach out to the reward support team by using the link below so that they will be able to look at your account and investigate the issue.
https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank You.
Microsoft Expert

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 20, 2024 Views 19 Applies to: