Microsoft Rewards is a scam!

So yea, the reward support team never replies back, I cannot redeem anything (literally wasted my whole hours on this)

who agrees? this is seriously unbelievable! I thought reward actually works.

and it literally says "Theres an issue with your acc or order" infact, theres no issue with my microsoft account.

Any one help please?

|

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I use Microsoft Rewards on my CryptoTab (a fom of Google Chrome), and it gives me a link that says "WAIT! You could earn 3 times as much if you use Microsoft Edge!"

So I open it on my Microsoft Edge, and IT SAYS THE EXACT SAME THING!

I try to send them a comment on 'how confusing that is to me,' but THIS is the closest I can get to "contacting Microsoft Rewards' customer-service!'

80 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I don't count on much from Microsoft with this rewards program. Microsoft most likely pays a third party to manage it and I don't think Microsoft really cares much about it. All Microsoft wants to do is retain users on using Bing as their search engine. What points I collect I typically donate or maybe buy into a chance to win a gift card or prize. Have yet, to win much to justify using Bing as my sole search engine.

48 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I feel the same its a scam , spam . like you said hours to redeem and all not true . To think all the time Microsoft pops up stating click here to receice Microfoft cash back . s o I have enough point to buy microfofe office , and it wants full price . so all these times they intrudeding every purchase I make covering detals I need to see . Micrsoft is all wrong , the want 69 dollares for office 365 with 78 cents cash back , it will not use my cash back witch will the whole price . So I know now never to trust micrsoft. I can buy the same product for 59 dollares from amazon prime and get a key . but totalty afrad micrsoft will screw it all up like everyhing else they do . Also why buy anyting knowing if you have a problem , its impossible to contact them . so how I wish there was another way to go online with out microfoft. There flat out thieves . like all pharmaceutical companies sad to say even our own goverment are nothing but White Collar gansters they do not care who they mowe down on there greedy path to nowhere Soul-less they are and as harsh as its sounds , it's so sad & true

49 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I've been reaching out to Microsoft Rewards Customer service via email with no luck .... highly disappointed because I told my family and friends about "the discounts you can receive through Microsoft awards" but i haven't received my rebate yet. The Reps take very long to respond back , also they close out service request EXTREMELY quickly. Not sure if I'll use any more discounts from Microsoft... back to google chrome.

47 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey user,

I have got a Amazon gift card from Microsoft rewards.

It's not a scam or fraud or spam whatever you say.

59 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey user,

I have got a Amazon gift card from Microsoft rewards.

It's not a scam or fraud or spam whatever you say.

OK I was wrong and ask for some help. as I am a Amazon prime member I remember somethig about a gift card but also e=reqquie=red a mobile phone # and I have no cellar servis in this remoe area I live in , so am just so confused .

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

When you redeem dont use a VPN because when you do it shows this problem it used to happen with me but when i stopped my VPN then redeemed then i could get my reward

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Spend a million dollars get 5 bucks...what a joke

21 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i never redeemed anything are you sure its a scam

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm really not sure of anything . I find Microsoft confusing . I'm logged in to my new microsoft account and it must not be set up correctly because the pop up keeps coming up to sign into windows 10 using an old obsolete email. Asking me to buy microsoft 356 for windows 10 , so I'ss lost and wish I could get out of both accounts and not have any account so most my time is not spend time restarting to rid of the windows 10 pop ups and the big pop up to buy 365 Microsoft even wrote me an email ::: [Microsoft accountSecurity info was replacedGood news! The waiting period you started 30 days ago is over, and your old security info has been replaced with ___________________.com. No further action is required.If you'd like to review the security info for ________________________.comThanks,The Microsoft account team] I also installed McAfee premium to prevent any problems as soon as I opened this newer Laptop so do not think was hacked just frustrated and confused. As far as the earned rewards I gave up on just wanting my Laptop working so I'm open to any suggestions , I did fine during the XP days and when it changed. I am not so good at keeping up with the change . I am good for researching things and shopping online but rather dumb when it comes to fixing computers to be honest.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated May 26, 2024 Views 22,001 Applies to: