Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!

Microsoft Rewards...a great incentive...that is, when it works!  Why are the so many buggy issues on this page? I've had 2 simultaneous issues lately.  The most annoying is the Rewards Monthly Quest incentive. In January, I completed all punch card requirements, including the mobile search.  It showed 4/4 weeks completed on all searches and daily sets, but the green arrow never showed, and I did not get the 500 point bonus.  Now...in the February Quest, the mobile searches are not being counted again (Microsoft acknowledged this bug in January's Quest, and claimed to fix it...however, even though the 4/4 weeks showed completed, the green completion arrow never showed!) This month, February, the same problem is occurring and mobile searches are not registering!  These are just a couple of the long list of bugs on the Rewards page.  Another bug last month was the quiz deselection issue...when they asked for 5 selections to a question, the answers would deselect the previous selection each time...only allowing one selection and not completing the answer to the quiz question.  Why so many bugs and issues on the Rewards Page?!  Will these ever work correctly?  Microsoft only knows!  Why offer rewards if Microsoft doesn't make good on their offer?!

Here's the problem of the day...today 21 February...the daily set does not acknowledge, and reward the 10 points, for the "Golden Years" selection...when you watch any video in the selection, then go back...it does not reward the 10 points and my daily set streak will be broken again by a Microsoft flaw!  This is truly frustrating!

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

So here's the latest Microsoft rewards flaw...with less than a week remaining, the mobile searches are still not being counted on the February Quest...I have Bing as my default mobile search, and have used it diligently through February...once again the Quest is flawed, and the 500 point bonus will not be rewarded...what seems to be the problem?!

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I've been having the same problem with Microsoft rewards not crediting me Jan 2020 and Feb 2020 and other another one on my dashboard called take the tour. I can't find any number for tech support. Can someone please help me too?

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

1. There is not a legitimate number going directly to Microsoft Rewards Team so when experiencing issues please use this form to Contact them.

Microsoft Rewards Support Team

2. If you do receive an error message try using another browser.

3. If you still have the same message appear, try clearing your browser cache files. Close the browser, reboot then retry once you launch your browser.

4. If still experiencing issues, reset your browser then retry your task.

5. If using a third-party browser when the issue occurs, try contacting their Support Team. (i.e. Google Chrome, Safari, etc..)

Any time you experience an issue go to your Dashboard and look on the Lower Left for the link to Contact Microsoft Rewards Support.

Not all of the listed Features for the 500 Quest turn green. You will see the green check next to the Quest as you continue to perform these tasks. What does change is the Week Count which will change as so:  0/4, 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4. 

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 1,476 Applies to: